Peter Wainwright appointed as Associate Lecturer in the Dynamics of Strategy on the MBA programme at the Open University Business School. This is a brand new course that gives managers and leaders the skills needed to contribute to strategy for their organisation as a whole. The OUBS is triple accredited, and one of only 40 such business schools globally.
- 3 Things We Can Learn As Leaders from the Panama Papers
- Is your strategy being distorted by discourse?
- Using Shukko to Improve Innovation
- “Design the City!” at North London Collegiate School
- Interview with 2012 Olympic Men’s Marathon Silver Medal Winner Abel Kirui
- Designing the culture of the organisation