8 senior managers, across 3 continents, are working virtually to creatively solve a range of complex problems over 3 weeks. The managers are MBA students with the Open University Business School. Peter Wainwright is facilitating the process; welcoming students, making connections between posts in the problem solving forums, facilitating discussions, providing one-to-one support and running real-time problem solving using Elluminate Live software. This is the cutting edge of virtual problem solving, and it is creating amazing levels of cooperation and openness amongst people who have never met before.
- 3 Things We Can Learn As Leaders from the Panama Papers
- Is your strategy being distorted by discourse?
- Using Shukko to Improve Innovation
- “Design the City!” at North London Collegiate School
- Interview with 2012 Olympic Men’s Marathon Silver Medal Winner Abel Kirui
- Designing the culture of the organisation